This is the first time I’ve been tag and I’m so excited to do this! Let’s see if what books should I choose since this will be challenge for me! I want to thank Alyssa of Book Huntress for tagging me!
- Thank the blog who tagged you and link back to them.
- Your first book is the last book of the person who tagged you
- You have to follow the list of books that the person who tagged you gave you, and then you’re going to do something like “book 1 vs book 2”.
- As soon as you have a winner, you choose
sevenmore books and blogs to answer to this tag.
Alyssa’s last book is
These two are my most awaited books for next year! I have no idea what’s for these two books. Covers are so great and it’s hard to choose. I know Veronica Roth because of the Divergent series and I love those, so I’ll go to Carve the Mark.
I’ll go with Six of Crows! Leigh Bardugo is my bae! I really love her books so much that I want to sink in more about Ketterdam!
I like Wink Poppy Midnight, like totally got into about these three POV but Six of Crows still rocking my mind.
I’ll vote for When We Collided. I cried so much for this book.
I didn’t feel much about Away We Go but this book is great also! So I’m a go to When We Collided.
I’m killing myself right now! My vote is Thirteen Reasons Why, this is the second book that I’ve read and it’s lovely!
We Were Liars was great to read. Fascinating read actually but I’m still going to Thirteen Reasons Why.
THE BOOK THAT MADE IT OUT IS…
I’ll be tagging random bloggers;
- Klinta from bookowly
- Aman from Confessions of a Readaholic
- Sarah from The Critiquing Chemist
- Shanayah from The Scarlet Bookkeeper
Thank you so much for viewing!